Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Feature Request: Start Date & iCal Integration

MiracleXYZ June 26, 2021

I'm new to Trello and find that each board has a start date as well as the due date. But some behaviors seem confusing: 

1. I can only specify the start date but not the start time on PC/Mac/Web. I need to change the start time on my mobile APP, which is not consistent.
  2. The start date & time is not considered in the iCal Feed of the Calendar Power-Up. For instance, if I set a start date of June 27th (09:00) and a due date of June 30th (23:59), the card is shown as "June 30th (23:59) to July 1st (00:59)" which is a bit confusing.

So I have the following feature requests:

1. Get the desktop app fully featured by adding the ability to specify the start time.
  2. If a start date & time is specified, then show the time as "Start Date - Due Date". If that's not the case, then fallback to the default behavior, i.e. "Due Date - (Due Date + 1 hour)".

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2021

Hi @MiracleXYZ šŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! These are great feature requests, to get these requests to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Good luck in your quest! I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away šŸ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events