Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting custom fields

glory stamper December 4, 2020

We currently use the free version of Trello but would like to export custom fields. Does the business class upgrade include the functionality to do this? If not, what type of license is needed for this functionality?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Hi @glory stamper ,

Welcome to the community!
Please visit the link and install the power-up and then you will able to export your boards!

https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export-excel-csv-pdf

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal , I already have the ability to export my board but it does not include custom fields we have added to cards. How can I ensure my export will include custom fields? Thank you!!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 7, 2020

Hey @glory stamper 

I'm part of the team working on this Power-Up, but just to note this Power-Up does export custom fields and checklists :)
(Note this is different to Trello's build-in export functionality).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Dan

Like Srikant likes this
Srikant January 24, 2021

Hi,

Is this paid? As it is asking me to take a yearly or monthly subscription and yearly subscription is for $24.

Pls reply. Thank You.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Hi @glory stamper ,

You can try this chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trelloexport/kmmnaeamjfdnbhljpedgfchjbkbomahp?hl=en

The extension is third-party so can't say whether it will work or not but you can give it a try!

It worked!! Thank you!!!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events