Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Exporting Card Activity Edited

Can you Export the content inside of a Card that's sitting on the Board into CSV or plain text format?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Wikus Erasmus 

Our Power-Up Board Export might be what you need. You can export the comments to Excel (they will be on a new tab for each card), or PDF, CSV, png. From there you could copy and paste them to your client?

Like this (using the Excel export)

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 15.29.36.png

Hope that helps, let me know if you have questions,

Dan

Like Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ likes this
0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Jul 19, 2021

You can get a card's data in JSON format by appending .json to the url. For example:

https://trello.com/c/YHrOQKHT/102-card-title.json

Thanks but I realised my quetsions was not specific enough. Your answer is correct and thanks. I just didn't know what todo with the .json format haha
Much appreciated the fast response @Felix 

I've changed the quetsion now....

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jul 19, 2021

@Wikus Erasmus even from your edited question, Felix's answer still seems to be the correct one. Are you able to elaborate further what you're looking for?

I'm looking to have the content that I typed in (almost like a timeline of what note did I enter when etc...) but inn plain text so I can copy it to my client file.

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jul 19, 2021

@Wikus Erasmus so you want a plain text export of all the comments you added to a card?

yes 100%. Sorry for the lack of clarity.
Is that possible directly or even perhaps a convertion option from a json file to plain text for the purpose of copy/paste to my client files?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

305 views 6 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you