Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for page not found

Robin McGrew April 19, 2021

I'm not sure how to fix this or figure out what I'm doing wrong, but any time I click the home button, I get an error message saying:

Page not found. This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or Workspaces.

But I created everything less than a week ago...its my account. What should I do?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andres April 23, 2021

I was having the same error message when clicking the home button (House icon upper left) or Trello logo in top middle.  Both in Windows desktop version and on browser version- Firefox.   Using non "Business class" trello

Realized that I was logged into Trello in another laptop, where the feature works fine, without errors.  I use to be able to have Trello working on two computers without issues.  Problems since the change from personal boards to Workspace. 

It still is an issue, I just work around it.

Robin McGrew April 23, 2021

Gotcha. I've been doing the same, since it doesn't actually interfere with my ability to navigate or create boards and such, but it's strange considering I've only been using my laptop and phone. And now it only pops up occasionally. Very weird.

0 votes
Matthew McGookin January 8, 2024

Hi all,

We have one user encountering the same issue and they do not have another device they can access Trello from. They are accessing this from the web browser currently. 

@Michael Pryor would you be able to advise on how we can resolve this issue please?

Thanks,

Matthew

0 votes
Wings Education April 5, 2023

Having the same problem here now. Everything I try, it does not work. I can access on the app, not on desktop. 

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

In the desktop client or in a web browser?

Can you paste which home button you mean? 

Robin McGrew April 20, 2021

In the web browser, but everything seems to be working fine now. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events