Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Error for page not found

Edited

I'm not sure how to fix this or figure out what I'm doing wrong, but any time I click the home button, I get an error message saying:

Page not found. This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or Workspaces.

But I created everything less than a week ago...its my account. What should I do?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I was having the same error message when clicking the home button (House icon upper left) or Trello logo in top middle.  Both in Windows desktop version and on browser version- Firefox.   Using non "Business class" trello

Realized that I was logged into Trello in another laptop, where the feature works fine, without errors.  I use to be able to have Trello working on two computers without issues.  Problems since the change from personal boards to Workspace. 

It still is an issue, I just work around it.

Gotcha. I've been doing the same, since it doesn't actually interfere with my ability to navigate or create boards and such, but it's strange considering I've only been using my laptop and phone. And now it only pops up occasionally. Very weird.

0 votes

In the desktop client or in a web browser?

Can you paste which home button you mean? 

In the web browser, but everything seems to be working fine now. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events