Error cant parse command

Letícia April 14, 2020

I tried to create rules with butler but I when I tried to save the rule appears an error message: cant parse command.  I don't know how to solve this problem.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Hi @Letícia 

Welcome to the Community!

Could you take some screenshots so that we can see the rule you're trying to run as well as the error message?

We might be able to see something in the rule that's not playing fair!

Esme :)

Letícia April 14, 2020

Yes, of course!

error trello.PNG

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Awesome! Thanks!

I've reached out to other Community Leaders, because I'm not that great with Slack and I know that other's are soooooo much better!

Like Letícia likes this
Camille Melon January 25, 2021

I have the same error, even if I try again and again, re-install slack, etc. Did you find any solutions to it? Thanks!

Camille

Jeff R_ Hale September 23, 2021

I was having the same issue. I opened Trello in an Incognito window in Google Chrome and the rule worked perfectly.

Like Andreza Pinto likes this
Andreza Pinto February 14, 2023

Open the Trello in an Incognito window worked perfectly.

heydru_ Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 25, 2023

I also have the same issue of ERROR SAVING: cant_parse_command

image.png

but WHEN I go into incognito it works as expected. 

What's this issue then? made by an external browser extension?

1 vote
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2020

Hello @Letícia !

Have you tried doing this in another browser? Or in a private/incognito window? This will just make sure there's nothing going on outside of Trello, before we try to fix it there :)

Thanks!

Kewyn Gold June 3, 2021

Thanks @Devon Henderson incognito worked for me!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events