Email to board question

Jorge Welch September 22, 2021

guys - quick question. Im confused wit the email to board feature. It catches all my incoming mails and I would only need to filter my teams only ( no newsletters etc ). Is it doable? if not, how do I eliminate this feature ? Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 23, 2021

Hello @Jorge Welch

Have you tried the Hipporello Service Desk power-up? Hipporello creates Trello cards for every received email. You can define an email-to-board address, and then forward your emails to the email address created by Hipporello to push every email message into a Trello card. This way you'll have cards for your forwarded emails only.

You can also configure custom outgoing email settings. For details on how to do these, see our support page

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2021

No, it wouldn't send all emails to your Trello board. The way it works is you take the unique email address of the board, and then forward/cc that address in certain emails. You can also set up forwarding rules to make things easier. It's outlined in a bit more detail here https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events