Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit font and color in the Description

Lavonne Kay July 22, 2020

It would be nice to be able to edit the font size and color of the font in the Description section.  is there any plans to update so we can edit the font and font color.

Lavonne Kay

lavonne@transactionservicesllc.com

864-617-6186

2 answers

1 vote
Boris Tompson June 8, 2021

Thank you for the emoji idea! It really can sometimes give the right mood if you mark it in an important place with a very angry emoji, hahaha. I don't remember changing the font color either. It seems there is a slight variation, but there is definitely no complete freedom in the design. In my experience, I used liberator font in some places when I needed to make an excellent report. It really looked very presentable, and my superiors were satisfied. Using different fonts can also set the right mood and make the proper accent of attention. Maybe a different font will help you fix the problem with the text size.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2020

Hi @Lavonne Kay 

Welcome to the Community!

It is possible to use markdown in the description section and the comments here is a link to the markdown that Trello understands: Using Markdown in Trello 

It's unlikely that Trello will ever (IMHO) give the option to change the font colour, because Trello is hyper-aware of accessibility.

For example, Trello only has 10 colours for labels, and the reason is that they can all be changed to 'colour blind friendly mode,' more colours take significantly more time to implement and to ensure that they are accessible to all. So I would be very surprised if we have coloured text at any point.

You can, however, go mental with emojis in the description and comments, which I find to be more eye-catching personally because they're scattered through the text. When I use emojis with markdown, it ends up being a bit special!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events