Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Trello due date field

Justin Ho September 8, 2019

I cannot seem to change the due date field on a trello card.  It keeps on reverting to some default.  Very frustrating ..

see below in terms of screen shot of what is occurring

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 12.01.28 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hey @Justin Ho 

Do you currently have any Power-Ups or extensions enabled that would affect your due dates specifically, such as Butler or Planyway?

Also, is this only occurring on a specific board, or across all of them?

Justin Ho September 17, 2019

We have only 1 power up enabled: BigPicture Trello.  Wow you are right if we remove the power up the date issue resolves itself.  Very strange as BigPicture is owned by Atlasssian.

Now we are having issues with BigPicture as we are using the free evaluation version.  I suspect it must due to end of evaluation period but I do not remember this detail when getting this powerup.

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2019

Sorry for the confusion, Justin, but BigPicture is not owned or developed by Atlassian. That's owned by SoftwarePlant 

I'd recommend either checking our their documentation here: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/About+BigPicture+Trello or reaching out to their support team, as I'm sure they'd be glad to discuss your evaluation period.

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events