Due date as a start date for projects.

Jan Sprangers December 23, 2020

Hello experts,

we are a AV installation firm in the Netherlands and we are trying to integrated Trello as a pipeline for our installtions we make. 
I was wondering if i could change the due date as a start date for a project with multiple dates. Trying plannyways now but courius if it can be done without a power up.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2020

We are rolling out a Timeline view over next month and Start Date will come along with that. 

Jan Sprangers December 23, 2020

Nice. In Trello? Without a power-up?

Jeff Bean February 16, 2021

@Michael Pryor Yes! I'm really pleased to see it. I'm incorporating it into my system and already finding issues. (I've noted some in this older post here.)

What's the best way to hear from Trello how those issues are being addressed?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021

I followed that link and it seems to be a thread asking for start dates, which we added: https://help.trello.com/article/1244-calendar-view#add-start-end-dates

Jeff Bean February 16, 2021

Yes, but that older thread asking for a Start Date function has turned into the only discussion I can find in this forum about what it does and how it works or doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events