Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Powerup

Mellanie Wulf May 9, 2018

Hi,

I am using Dropbox Business and I have both Team folders and a Member Folder.

When I select attached a file I am able to choose files from both my Dropbox Team Folders and Member folder however when I select attached a folder I am only able to share folders from my Dropbox Member Folder.

Is there a way to attach a folder from Team Folders using the Dropbox Powerup?

Thanks for any advise you may have.

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2018

Hi Mellanie,

Could you please try revoking access from Dropbox to Trello and then enable the Power-Up again? To revoke access, go to your settings by clicking on your avatar, scroll down to "Applications" and hit the "Revoke" button next to the Power-Up.

Also, can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? That will clear out old session data and should get everything back up and running. Instructions for doing that are here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

If that doesn't help, please reach out to us at trello.com/contact so we can continue to troubleshoot this.

Mellanie Wulf May 14, 2018

Thanks Marta,

I followed your instructions.

I didn't have the Dropbox Powerup visible in the my Avatar settings under 'applications' (only Trello IOS) however I did disable the Power Up on my board, clear my cache and enable again.

Unfortunately this have not enabled me to access my Dropbox Team folders.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Kind regards
Mellanie Wulf

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events