Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads

Celtis GOUDALO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2022

Hello to everyone.
I've been unable to upload files from Trello to particular folders for a few days. All of my downloads are saved to my computer's “Downloads” folder. I must confess that it is a little inconvenient because of the amount of copy-paste I have to do afterwards to get them into the correct files.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thank you for assisting me.

2 answers

1 vote
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Celtis GOUDALO and @Motaz-bellah Mostafa , hope you are doing fine!

This is often not a Trello issue but is about how your browser handles the downloads on your computer. We can take a look at this pretty easily, here's how it goes:

1. Go for the settings on your browser, usually on the right-up corner of your screen.
  2. Open the Downloads section
  3. There, you should see something like "Ask where to save each file before downloading". Mark this, and every time you try to download something, it will ask where to.

I hope this information helps, let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help!

All the best,
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Support - Trello

Celtis GOUDALO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2022

Hi @Rafael Dill,

Thank you for your answer, my dear.

I had already activated it a long time ago.

At first, every Trello download used it, but since an update (I think) Trello downloads have been internalized to the application itself.

You can see it on the image below

So they are automatically done in the app and ask where to save each file.

It was after that I noticed that the app no longer asks and downloads directly to the default downloads folder on the computer.

trello.png

1 vote
Motaz-bellah Mostafa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 17, 2022

I have the same issue recently, and it's really inconvenient.

We need help here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events