Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Bulk Actions Power-Up on Trello cost anything?

Jonathan Goga July 18, 2022

It's super useful, but does it actually cost me anything to use on a personal subscription? I can't seem to find anything about what it will cost after this supposed free trial ends.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex G_ July 19, 2022

Hello @Jonathan Goga. I am the creator of Bulk Actions Power Up.

Welcome to the community! 🙂

When on trial, you should be able to click on the "Upgrade" button in the profile view (click the avatar icon in the top right corner, when inside of Bulk Actions, to access). This will open a pop-up, where you will see the available plans 🙂.

Once the trial period is finished, you will be automatically subscribed to a limited free plan (you can see the details in the view I mentioned above).

If you have further questions regarding pricing or anything else, please, write to us directly at: support@bulkactionspu.com.

Jonathan Goga July 19, 2022

Thanks for your reply! I'll email you too, but for some reason, that "Upgrade" button isn't appearing for me? This is what I get when clicking on the profile view when inside of Bulk Actions.

Screenshot 2022-07-19 124244.png

Alex G_ July 19, 2022

This is not a trial - you are covered by our introductory offer. Just like @Brittany Joiner ðŸ™‚, and just like her, you will soon be asked to transition to a paid plan, when our paid plans rollout is complete. 

You wrote us an email. I provided more details regarding your account in my reply.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2022

@Jonathan Goga so i think in theory it does but I've never paid for it. Not sure if i somehow got locked in a special deal cause I make a bunch of videos and tell people about it ðŸ˜‚ But I've never paid for it!

Alex G_ July 19, 2022

@Brittany Joiner We are currently in the process of rolling out paid plans.

Like many other users, who have been with us for quite some time, you are covered by what we call "Free Introductory Offer", which gives you free access to Bulk Action's functionality. You can see a confirmation under "Subscription Plan" in the Profile view, where the name of your current plan is listed.

Once the rollout is finished, all of our users (including yourself) will be asked to either transition to a paid plan or keep enjoying the Bulk Actions functionality on a limited Free plan. 🙂

Like • Brittany Joiner likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events