Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have non-profit pricing for Trello?

TonyDanza April 24, 2018

I have read the Atlassian Community License page and it does not offer Trello as an option. The Trello page regarding non-profit pricing seems to reference outdated pricing. Can you tell me what the current status of Trello non-profit pricing is and, if you have it, how do I go about applying for it?  Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

Hey Tony 

Per this documentation:

If you're using Trello at a registered non-profit or educational institution and are interested in using Trello Business Class you may be entitled to non-profit pricing. Trello offers a non-profit 501c3 discount of 30% off our rates of $120.00 per user per year and $12.50 per user per month. Instructions are below, make sure to include documentation of your group's status!

1. Upgrade here for the full amount. 

2. Email Support@trello.com for reimbursement of the 30%, and include your Exemption Letter.

TonyDanza April 25, 2018

Thanks, Matthew. I did see that page. What threw me is the reference to the "$12.50 per user per month" as the Trello pricing page indicates that current pricing is $9.99 per user per month for Business Class. I don't know if this is just an issue of the $12.50 being outdated after the Atlassian purchase, or if there is something I am missing. I don't want to pay the full amount only to find out we're not eligible so I guess I will email support to try and get the official word.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

The pricing is correct.  It's $12.50 a month when paid monthly, but $9.99 per month when paid annually. Basically a discount for agreeing to a year of business class.

TonyDanza April 25, 2018

Duh. Thanks, Matthew. Too bad I can't read fine print or do simple math.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events