Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do test users count as a user in my subscription?

Chelsea Decaire August 5, 2020

I am trying to set up a test site for my team and I want to be able to create test  accounts without being charged for it. I know that I can create multiple accounts using the same email but when I create the test account the number of users on my account goes up along with the cost of my subscription. Is there a way to create a test account without costing me more money?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2020

Hi @Chelsea Decaire 

When you say test user - do you mean allowing additional users into a Trello Team to test functionality?

If yes, then every user/team member you create counts towards your subscription cost.

If this isn't to test Trello's subscription features and just to trial Trello as a whole, the alternative would be for the testing team to create a new team and try Trello Free to start with?

Ste

Chelsea Decaire August 10, 2020

Stephen, 

Thank you for your response! I am new to using Jira and have a subscription so I can learn how to use Jira and integrate it with my team. I am not familiar with Trello and am not using it. I am just trying to create users under administration. I was hoping that if I use the same email address for multiple users it wouldn't add to my subscription but it does. I was just trying to set up fake test accounts and was hoping there was a way I could do that without adding to my subscription. 

Thanks again, 

Chelsea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events