Different App notification settings for different Trello accounts

Pierre CLAVEIROLE February 7, 2022

Hello!

I'd like to have different notification settings on the Trello app for my 2 Trello accounts. It seems that I can set different settings such as the notification frequency, but I don't seem to find how to set different settings on my phone (for example: I want to receive push notifications for one account but not for the other account - the app settings seem to be related to the entire Trello app and not to a specific account).

Does anyone have an idea on this? 

Thanks

Pierre 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2022

Hi @Pierre CLAVEIROLE - you should be able to configure notifications for each account if you've used the Account Switcher to log into two different accounts. I recommend having a read through this tutorial: https://help.trello.com/article/1195-push-notification-settings-for-mobile

I just did a test with my two accounts, let me walk you through what I did:

• Logged into my personal and work Trello accounts on the app using the Account Switcher
  • When on the work account, I went to the Notifications tab, then settings, and disabled notifications for mentions
  • Then, I created a card and tagged both my work and personal accounts in the comments of the card
  • I only got a notification on my personal account on my phone that I was tagged

Are you able to log into each of your accounts and customise notifications following the tutorial I sent? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events