Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between free version and Business Class?

Andrey_Lapshin June 11, 2020

Could someone explain a difference between free version and Business Class? In simple words. Isaw a list of services which are included in Business Class (and which are not in free). But I do not understand what all of these serices do. Which of them arre useable and which are not necessary? Should we buy Business Class or it makes no sense for a small company?

We have just 10 employees.
Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi @Andrey_Lapshin ,

Welcome to the community!

Please visit the below link and compare the price & features of Trello free version & business version as well as Enterprise version.

https://trello.com/en/pricing

If you have a team and want to work in a flexible environment you need a business version or enterprise version depends upon your choice.

The free version has a lot of limitations so in my opinion for a startup or an organization that business version or enterprise version would work fine with maximum flexibility that Trello offers.

0 votes
Benigno June 23, 2020

What is the Trello Version?

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2020

Hi @Benigno ,

Welcome to the community!

I referred to the word version in the above answer as Trello Plan!

Free | Business class | Enterprise

Like Andrey_Lapshin likes this
Andrey_Lapshin June 25, 2020

yeah, i mean Trello Plan

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events