Dashcards on mobile app empty

PETER FAGLIC May 10, 2023

I am using dashacards, just regular preset type. It looks and works perfect on pc desktop. But on mobile app we can see dashacards and the count is correct but when I open dashacard on mobile I cant see any of the tasks in it. 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2023

Hey @PETER FAGLIC 

Right now, the only Power-Ups available for our mobile apps are the Calendar, Voting, Card Aging, and List Limits Power-Ups. You won't be able to see any information inside your Dashcards as this Power-UP currently isn't available on our Mobile app.

We're planning to bring more Power-Ups to mobile in the future, although we're not able to share an ETA for when specific Power-Ups will be available.

I'll let our team know that you're interested in seeing more Power-Ups come to the mobile apps though!

PETER FAGLIC May 13, 2023

Thank you for clarification Nathan. Will it work on ipad? 

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hey @PETER FAGLIC ,

If you're going through our app on our iPad you'll also have the same experience but if you were to go through a web browser instead to get to Trello from your iPad you'd be able to use your Dashcards without any issues.

Bear Humphreys
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2023

Liked the question, didn't like the answer! It's a shame, because on the go summaries instead of actual work on the boards are what dashcards are really good at.

Patience then, as with many of my Trello feature wishes. ;)

Michelle Clayton Wood November 25, 2023

Dash cards are such a great feature but a large amount of our team only use Trello on mobile devices or tablets.  Can the addition of this powerup on mobile devices and the app be escalated or prioritised at all? 

Like Rory Buckley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events