Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRAG and DROP Functionality for Common Tasks

Paul Shapiro April 20, 2018

To start with I would like Drag and Drop functionality for 1) archiving cards and 2) a. to move or b. copy a card to a specific other board that I commonly use.  

Drag and Drop between lists is why I use Trello. I hate opening cards to do the above 2 tasks. 

1 answer

1 vote
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Hi Paul,

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

That's a great idea! I will be sure to let the team know that it's something you'd like to see! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Paul Shapiro April 30, 2018

I was hoping/envisioning to be able to drag a card to an archive (vault?) or trashcan icon or to a board icon (that would drop down a list of boards or graphical representation of other boards -- and their lists?). 

Drag and Drop for Common Card Tasks (beyond moving within and between lists on a board) seems so obvious and such a glaring omission/disconnect to me. The fact that it is not existing in Trello already gives me little confidence that it will be implemented. I hope my pessimism is misplaced. 

Like # people like this
jr1001 July 9, 2023

Is there an update on this request for Drag & Drop Archiving? It would be very useful for desktop.

Like Trevor Massey likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events