Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields not showing on front of card

Jeff Pretz March 21, 2018

I used to have a checkbox in the custom field settings for showing a custom field on the front of the card. Now I can add custom fields but they are only seen on the back of the card.   I see that there have been some changes to custom fields recently; wondering if this is expected behavior.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2018

Hi Jeff,

Hm, that doesn't sound right. Our recent update to Custom Fields did remove that option checkbox, but that means all Custom fields will show on the front of the card as well as the back of the card.

Perhaps you could reach out to https://trello.com/contact with an example of where you're not seeing it? That might help us find out what's happening!

Jeff Pretz March 23, 2018

Ah, well no need. An obvious test to filter out us idiots using the product ;) I wasn't aware you had to actually use the custom fields for them to show up. My bad.

jcdeaton January 8, 2020

I did the same thing. Maybe your team could somehow make it more obvious on the UI? Great job on the product BTW.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events