Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create statistic on card due date and completion

Anders Reve December 22, 2021

We use start date and end date on all Trello cards in a Board.
When we complete a card we check the Date tick box.

I would like to see statistics on Cards, Due Date and completion date (tick) to track timeline overruns.

Is there any way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 1, 2022

I think you can do this by using the Butler/Automation feature and Custom Fields.

1. Create a date custom field called "Completed On".

2. Create a new rule with the "when the due date is marked as complete in a card" trigger and use the "set date custom field _____ to now" action.

Anders Reve January 3, 2022

Hi Adam!
I like the idea, but I'm not sure how this will help me create the statistics of how many (work) days the card is overdue.

Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 3, 2022

Oh right, it seems like I didn't read your entire post properly. I could probably whip up a Power-Up that does this and release it as a part of the Tiny Power-Ups Club suite.

Say if I did go ahead and build it, would you be willing to pay $1 per month (per member) for such a Power-Up? This $1 per month also gets you all of our existing Power-Ups and any new ones we release in the future.

Anders Reve January 4, 2022

Per member, is that per member of Trello on our account, per member of the board we use it at or per member of your club?

It is a company Trello account, so this stuff is always hard to set up...

Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
January 5, 2022

My bad! I should have made it a bit more clear.

We currently have two billing options:

• Individual membership where you pay $1 per month then your Trello account has unlimited access to all of our Power-Ups on all boards. If other team members or board members try to use it they'll be prompted to get a membership of their own after the 7 trial period.
  • Workspace membership where you pay $1 per workspace/team member per month and everyone in your workspace gets access to our Power-Ups on boards within the workspace.

So if not everyone in your company needs the Power-Up, you can just get an individual membership for yourself and the few folks who need it.

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Hi @Anders Reve 👋

Welcome to the Community! Trello offers a range of analytics and reporting Power Ups which I'd recommend taking a look at. Some of my suggestions would be:

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Anders Reve December 27, 2021

They do not seem to help, Laura.

I think my issue is that I want to use data from the card (a field populated) and the date of an action from the user (ticking something as completed).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events