Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create label and Load more button placement

aking July 13, 2021

Alright this is more of a feature request that I was curious about more than anything, apologies if this is not the spot to post something like this. Basically it comes down to the placement of buttons below the labels section. Currently the "Create a New Label" button is directly below the list of labels and the "Load More" button is below that button. I think these button locations should be reversed. In my experience the "load more" button is always directly under content that can be expanded, primarily with image gallerys or multiple options sections. I find myself always accidentally hitting the button to create a label rather than hitting the button to load the rest of my labels. Anyways, that's really it, super small request. Feel free to discuss or push back on the reasoning. Have a great day!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is completely fair feedback and thanks for taking the time to pass it on! I've passed this onto the team that takes care of this part of Trello, so hopefully it is something that they can pick up at some point! 

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events