Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countdown PowerUp

ranala March 15, 2019

Hi,

I have added the Countdown PowerUp to my Trello account. Works well so far.

Is there any possibility to get a notification via email or other messenger, if the time is up for a card countdown ?

Thanks for your support

5 answers

0 votes
sana May 29, 2020

Hello,

You can add countdown from the due date, in this case, you will receive an email notification when your card is due.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Sana.

0 votes
ranala March 28, 2019

Thanks @Katrin Anger 

will contact support

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2019

@ranala 

I would contact the Trello support for that: support@trello.com

0 votes
ranala March 27, 2019

@Katrin Anger 

Hi, getting this at Butler>Account>Usage Log:
Error loading log entries. Retry!

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

@ranala 

Not from within the Countdown Power-Up, but with the Butler Power-Up that is achievable.

You could set up a Due Date command and get an email notification once the card is due.

Note that you need to have at least Trello Gold for the email feature to work, a free Trello account isn't going to help.

Here's how the command could look like:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-26 um 11.32.34.png

ranala March 27, 2019

@Katrin Anger

thanks a lot for providing me.
:-)

I tried exactly the same a few days ago, after Trello presented the new Butler features. Unfortunately I don't get any email after a card due date has reached.

Does it work for you, did you get an email ?
Did you configure other Trello settings also ?

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

@ranala 

What type of account do you have with Butler?

Unfortunately, the email feature doesn't work with free accounts. You need to have some of the paid plans. (?)

ranala March 27, 2019

@Katrin Anger 

I'm on Trello Gold plan

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2019

@ranala 

Can you check your Usage Log and see if you got an error message for running this command?

To access the Usage Log, open the Butler Power-Up, click on the 3 dots on the top right, then Account, then Usage Log. And check the log for commands run. - Any error messages in there? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events