Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count down timer is showing past due dates for tasks

Ven V May 19, 2021

Count down timer is showing past due dates for completed tasks. Is is showing -250 days and all for all the requests. Attaching a screen shot of it. Initially I thought it was just on Chrome but just checked on firefox as well and same issue. Since it's a 3rd party power up, I guess need to reach out to their support?

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 8.53.43 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Ven V ðŸ‘‹

I would definitely recommend reaching out to the developer of the Power-Up as they may have something already on the roadmap to fix this issue.

Feel free to keep this thread updated as I'm sure there's a number of Trello uses facing this issue.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions, ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura 

Ven V May 19, 2021

Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I will reach out to them to see and will you posted here.

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

No worries, good luck in your quest 😃

P.S. To help others understand the next steps to this solution and keep an eye on any further updates you can accept the answer above.

Ven V May 19, 2021

Done! :)

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events