Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy custom field to Track Package Power-up with Butler

Robin Moore April 21, 2022

I'm already capturing the tracking number in a custom field, is it possible to copy it to the Track Packager Power-Up's tracking field with Butler? I'm guessing not directly but with an API call?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2022

@Robin Moore 

In general to change a power up managed content that capability must be made via by the developer. 

Robin Moore April 22, 2022

Right, but the power up must be storing the tracking number in the card using the Trello API, I could copy my tracking number to the same location using the same API call

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2022

@Robin Moore 

There is a 4K plug-in data per card which you can read if the developer so decide to use that. Some power up keep them as attachment eg Typeform. So keeps the data in their own system and bring them into the card like Contalist.   I have yet to find a way to write into these placeholders. In the case of Contalist it has some api for you to read and write the data. You should try to contact the developer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events