Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment Section not showing up

Dixon Brown July 22, 2021

I am new to trello and have set up a board to help us keep track of our ordering.  One thing I have found is I do not have a comment section.  What am I doing wrong here?

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 23, 2021

Hey @Dixon Brown you might have comments disabled on that board?

Note comments are only visible when you open a card (aka on the back of the card). Click on a card, and scroll to the bottom of the card to see them. 

if you still don't see them then go to....Menu (top right corner of your board) -> More -> Settings then Commenting Permissions. Note you might need to be an Admin of the board to see/change this.

Hope that helps!

Dan

Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.30.59.png

Dixon Brown July 26, 2021

Thanks all!  After searching around and glazing over that the board was set as a "templet" I figured out what was wrong.  

Thanks

Like # people like this
0 votes
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

Hello @Dixon Brown 

Can you please provide a screen grab of a card where it shows the card comments are missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events