Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Text Truncated

Mickey Meredith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2018

Overnight, the columns within my support queue have started truncating the text within the column.  Therefore I am not able to see the full Key, or item number.  This makes it extremely difficult to manage the queue as it makes the team have to mouse over each item key.  Is there any way to size the column width, or have the columns wrap the text within?   

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2018

I am not quite sure what you are seeing. Have you tried a different browser/ device to see if you observe the same? If that is the case, can you reach out to trello.com/contact with the board link and a screenshot of what you see? Thanks for your efforts.

Mickey Meredith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 29, 2018

Torben, thank you so much for your response but it was a one day thing.  I did nothing other than to move the columns around and then the next day it was working as before.   I don't know if enough people complained or what, but it is fixed now.  But once again thank you for the response.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events