Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colours in Tags

jaime_gomezlabajo July 21, 2022

Hi, I suggest you to add more colours for different tags, it would be great to organise a huge amount of tasks. 

2 answers

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2022

Jaime, thanks for the feedback. We have this on our roadmap. We will share more details next month.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

@jaime_gomezlabajo welcome to the community! if you have a feature request, the best way to submit it is through the contact page! (more details about feature requests on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/submitting-feature-requests-for-trello/ 

But also a workaround could be some chrome extensions, I think there's a bunch that style the trello labels differently. 

Also you can add text on labels, so i actually prefer to use the same color for similar types of labels, and just swap out the text. That tends to give me plenty of options.

Let me know if you need some other ideas for workarounds! If you give me a bit more context of what's the limitation for you, I can try to help brainstorm!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events