Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist in a card - completed item display

Gary Barg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2020

When I completed an item in the checklist in the past, it used to remain and appear with a strikethrough. 

Now it is deleted from the card.

I do not see any preference options to change this.

Suggestions?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

@Gary Barg This is the option (when you click it it will change to "show checked items", the same option appears in the mobile apps):

2020-05-28 at 6.07 pm.png

Gary Barg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2020

Thanks a ton @lian . Funny, right there infront of my face and I did not recognize it.

0 votes
Leila Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2021

@Iain Dooley Hi I have the same issue. However I'm not seeing the option to select or deselect "Hide completed items". I want to be able to see what checklist items have been completed. Is there a way to view those completed items?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

@Leila Kim are you in a web browser or on a mobile app?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events