Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Tasks

Jeff Long July 5, 2020

Can Checklist Tasks be synced with Google Calendar?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2020

@Jeff Long Checklist item due dates don't currently show up in the calendar powerup (and thus don't synch to Google calendar)

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2020

@Jeff Long this seems like a frequently ask question so I did a prototype but just hop onto a new project that also has to do with checklists.

One of the observation, and @Iain Dooley can correct me, is that for one to have due dates on checklist items and assignment, you have to be on business class board.

Once you have have that and you create cards out of the checklist items, and making sure they are in sync, then a Calendar Power Up should work against the target board. There are also other considerations when checklist are deleted, task gets unassigned, task gets deleted...because you want to keep the board clean. Fortunately, Trello has the mechanisms to connect these together but it can get quite complex.

https://youtu.be/SKbiTvH1sVk

incorporated the assignment and due dates just after I cut this video

Trying to come up with a simpler implementation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events