Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check List Notification

hassan_karimi April 6, 2020

Hi. Is there anyway so I can get notification who has added an item to checklists?

I used this:

when an item is added to a checklist by anyone, post comment "@board Item added to checklist by @Member", and post comment "@board Item added to checklist by @username"

but it only returns my name.

I there anyway to see adding checklist items in activity log?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Hi @hassan_karimi 

I've managed to get the rule to work like this:

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 10.34.27.png

Of course, you can add things like the checklist name and things like that, but I've just tried it and it returns my husbands name when he added a checklist item, although it said that I'd commented when we got the notification, but the command shows his name even though the comment was made by me.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

However, he got a notification, I didn't - because the Butler rule was set up by me, so the comment was posted by me.

So it wouldn't give you a notification, but what it would do is post a comment with the person who added the checklist item (as you) and then no one else would be able to remove it (as far as I understand it having looked on Hubster's phone - he just has reply, he can't edit).

So while you wouldn't get a notification, because you can't notify yourself (for some random reason), you would be able to see on the back of the card who added it when you opened it up

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events