Card hierarchy feature

Hello,
Our enterprise is going to purchase project management tool and the killig features for us which is stopping us from purchasing Trello are:
- multi-board parent-child hierarchy- tracking the dependencies between cards e.g. due date conflicts etc.

This is available in competitive product LeanKit .

I know about "Hello Epics" add-on for Trello, but it is not working across boards and don't track dependensies like LeanKit does.

Do you have any plans for "Cards Hierarchy" feature in Trello?  
Please let me know if this is going to appear in Trello. If not - we will look for alternative.

Best regards,Maxim

2 answers

1 vote

Hey there Max,

Welcome the community and Trello. Right now, we don't have immediate plans for a card hierarchy functionality, but that's certainly an interesting idea. I'll talk to our team here about it and let them know this is something some people are keen on.

Thank you!

I would also benefit from this feature though I will try out "hello epics"

Hi Max,

Aaron here, I work on Hello Epics at Substantial. We now support multiple boards across teams. Give it a shot.

Thanks!

It's not free! I just upgraded to Business Class thinking this add-on/power-up was included (free with business class subscription)! Wow! What a let down!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

609 views 2 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you