Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card counter plugin?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2020

Hi Trello experts! I had a Chrome extension for counting the number of cards on my lists and it has stopped working. (I've tried troubleshooting and have reached out to the developer for help.)

In the meantime, does anyone know of any plugins that include a card counter? I just want that little number on the top to help me track my work.

Thanks! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

@Monique vdB so i have a little hack i do for this... i use the List Limits Power-Up, and I set an arbitrary number for each list, and at the top it will show me how many cards are in that list out of the limit number!

image.png

Another hack I've used is making myself a member of every card on the board (with Bulk Edits Power-up and/or Butler automation), and then using the filter cards to show cards assigned to me and it shows me how many fit that criteria in each list, which would be all the cards in the list if I'm assigned to them. This is probably the more hacky way, and I definitely recommend the above approach unless you really need that power-up space.

Example with the search

image.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2020

@Brittany Joiner using List Limits was a fast and easy fix! Thank you so much for saving my sanity.  :) 

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

Always happy to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events