Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card comments and updates are ordered incorrectly after submit.

bydenis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2018

Hello everyone.

Just want to ask if the issue I'm experiencing is faced by other people as well.

Probably there is a discussion for this already, however, quick search for the 'order' word did not show me desired results.

I'm facing it with Safari and Chrome on MacBook Pro.

The issue is the following. When I keep Trello page opened for several days, it starts showing records in a wrong order. For example, I'm submitting a comment to a card, and it is submitted properly, but the card displays it at the bottom of the list, not at the top as it usually does when I add a new comment.

The issue persists when I switch to another card and I keep seeing weird order for records in cards there.

The only fix for that is the complete reload of the page.

For me it looks like a front-end bug, since the service works correctly, it is only representational.

In fact, it is not a critical issue, it mostly affects user experience.

I appreciate any comments on that. If someone faces it as well, perhaps it is possible to pass this bug report to developers.

If it is a duplicate, accept my apologies.

The issue appeared a month ago or maybe two. I did not experience it from the beginning. Perhaps it is caused by some unnoticeable changes.

Thank you in advance.

3 answers

1 vote
Deleted user December 1, 2018

@bydenis Torben Gendorf: "It looks like this is a bug the team has been able to identify, and it's happening on Safari 12 only for now. Until we can push a fix, we'd recommend using an alternative browser."

0 votes
bydenis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2018

@Iain Dooleythank you. You are correct, it started around Mac OS upgrade.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events