Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card button doesn't show up

Souk Nomichith September 2, 2020

I have all three check boxes checked and it shows up on some boards but not all boards.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Souk Nomichith September 3, 2020

I'm talking about these checkboxes. They are all checked yet the card button does now show up on all of my boards. Only some show it. On the other boards they are checked but the button doesn't show up. @Iain Dooley 

Thanks for replying.

Annotation 2020-09-03 082114.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Souk Nomichith you may need to enable it on each board, alternatively you might find that those boards where this is not enabled do not belong to the team.

Souk Nomichith September 3, 2020

@Iain Dooley could it be that we are limited to 20 buttons. I read somewhere it was 20 board buttons. It may apply to card buttons as well. I tried it and it worked. 

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

@Souk Nomichith can you provide some more info? I'm not sure what check boxes you're referring to

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events