Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Cover image uploads but does not display

John Hurley August 19, 2020

I am editing a number of different cards, each on different topics.
I uploaded a graphic (jpeg) to one to serve as the cover.  It is displayed as expected.

On another card I uploaded a different graphic the same way:
I click > Cover
> Upload a Cover Image
Select the image (40KB jpg)

Image_details.jpg

It uploads with no error but is displayed in the card thumbnail as a colored rectangle and does not appear at the top of the card.

Rainwater_CoverIssue.jpg
When I double click on the colored thumbnail, it opens the correct image in a separate window  but it is not displayed in the card. 
(I can delete the image and display a pre-loaded Splash as the cover image but not this image or any alternative I have since tried)

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

Hi @John Hurley ,

Welcome to the community!

I think there is a problem with your internet connection.

You can start fresh by clearing browsing data and re-login to your account and upload the image again.

John Hurley August 20, 2020

Hi Soumyadeep,
You may be right.  When I returned to the Card after a few hours, the cover was displaying correctly.
However, I have the same problem with other cards/covers and no other issues with my Internet.
I do get this error when I opt to open the cover graphic in a different tab:

BrowserError.jpg

But I have no issue reaching any other website.

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2020

Hi @John Hurley ,

Change your browser to google chrome!

Like Pritam Das likes this
John Hurley August 24, 2020

Are you serious?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events