Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in

Novo LT April 28, 2021

Good Day! I have used Trello with no problem. One day I have put a "log" - [Removed by moderators] and "password" without any success. I have tried to apply to support service to renew the password. I got a letter with link but I cannot go on it. The link does not work. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Karina

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

Hello Karina,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that your Trello account is an Atlassian account as well.

Can you please test accessing id.atlassian.com first and then access Trello? If possible, use an incognito window just to make sure that you will be redirected to the correct account.

Also, can you please let us know the error you are facing when trying to access Trello and the error when you access the reset password link?

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Novo LT May 20, 2021

I have got the link to change the login and pass but It does not work. I push it but the link does not work. New page does not open. Please help!

Could you send me the link in Word file?

Thanks in advance!

Karina

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

Hello Karina,

Thank you for the details.

Have you tried opening the links using incognito mode?

Please, confirm that there is no extension on your browser or some policy on your company/email that might be blocking the links to open.

You can also reach out directly to our Trello support on https://trello.com/contact#/ so they can verify what is happening.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Novo LT Welcome to community.  Usually when I see this it is because the wrong email address is being used.  Can you confirm from past emails that you are using the correct email.  

Also is this a personal or work trello account?

I escalated to Atlassian so they can look at it as well.

Novo LT May 20, 2021

It is work trello account. Usually I use working email as login. Now I can ask about help only from gmail post to write.

Karina

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events