Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Labels

Stephanie Blackbird May 20, 2019

Hi - I am on a Mac using Safari and I have started a board with some cards, but when I open the card, there is no option to add or edit Label. What am I missing?

2 answers

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

@Stephanie Blackbird

Hi Stephanie, some users are reporting similar problems. It all seems to be related to a change implemented recently for some users, where some core features are temporarily switched off.

When you go into the menu on your Trello board, there should be a button to enable all features. When you click this button, your labels should be back where they had been before.

Please let me know whether or not this helped.

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Hi @Stephanie Blackbird do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see/don't see? Have you logged out and back in to Trello to see if that solves the problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events