Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access multiple Trello boards

Greg Owen November 16, 2020

Hello. I am not able to see the list of my many Trello boards.

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MC November 16, 2020

Investigating - We've noticed that Trello is responding slowly. This will be present in both the web and mobile apps.

Our engineering team is actively investigating this incident and working to bring Trello back up to speed as quickly as possible.

We'll keep you posted with further updates on this page.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Hey there! Trello is unresponsive/slow at the moment for several users, but they're working on it! You can keep up with the status here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

This is really rare, and I've only seen this happen a couple of times in all my years with Trello, and they usually get it back up really quickly!

Eric November 16, 2020

Was there any lost of data?

I can't tell if I've lost any data as I can't access my boards. I'm sure Trello has a state of the art database with automatic backups.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

I haven't ever seen a loss of data when there's an outage, so I wouldn't expect it to happen this time either.

Like Greg Owen likes this

0 votes
Eric November 16, 2020

Am having the same problem. Looks like its a system crash...

I'm sure it'll be fixed later today. Fingers crossed.

Hope M_Tamburrino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2024

Firewall blocking DNS from functing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events