Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access a work office board

Yen Le May 3, 2021

Hi,

I am new to Trello. I can log in using my registered email. However, I cannot access the board that my office co-workers have invited me in. What could be the problem and how could I do about it?

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2021

Hello @Yen Le

Would you mind contacting our support team directly via https://trello.com/contact so we can have a closer look at your account and the error message received?

Cheers,
Manu | The Trello Team

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Yen Le 👋

Welcome to the Community and to Trello! Hmmm that's not what you want, just to get an idea have you followed the link sent on the invitation registered to the board and your email address?

One initial option would be to get your colleague to resend the invite just incase it has timed out or something.

Let me know how you get on and if you have any other questions please ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Yen Le May 5, 2021

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for getting back. My colleague has just resent the invite with my office email address which is registered with Trello and I copied the link to Trello trying to open the board. However, I got the same message that I had to be invited :(

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks again and have a lovely day.

Yen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events