Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you remove labels in BigPicture?

MK March 16, 2021

Pink Labels.PNG

In the picture above, I think it would look more aesthetically pleasing if I am able to remove the labels in the card and instead just have the outside labels, I think it would be more convenient. I would appreciate if anyone knows how to delete the inside labels so that it would only show a pink bar. Thank you. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2021

Hello @MK 

When it comes to removing a task label entirely on the Gantt timeline in BigPicture for Trello, we sadly do not have such functionality yet available. Alternatively, you can play a bit with the "Smart Labeling" functionality, in the "View" menu, to check if you can set the Gantt according to your needs.

smart labeling.png

Once this is activated, the task label will adjust automatically to the taskbar length, and in case there is not enough space for the label to fit - it will then be displayed next to a bar on the timeline.

Please also take a look at our BigPicture Roadmap for 2021 to check what new features will be implemented in our product in the future:

- BigPicture Roadmap 2021

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Adam

MK March 17, 2021

Thank you for the response Adam, you were very helpful!

Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2021

You're very welcome @MK :) I am happy to hear that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events