This help article: https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board tells you how to use the Filter feature.
Only problem I have is that when I go to my menu, there is no Filter button. What am I doing wrong?
@Joel Bancroft-Connors is this on the desktop or web app?
Some things to check:
1) Are you looking at a board, or are you looking at the home, boards or cards views? The filter option only shows in the board menu, not in any other screen in Trello
2) Are you clicking your profile/settings menu instead of the board menu? The board menu is a link in the top right that says "Show menu". Sometimes this is hard to see if the background image on a board is light. If you're having trouble seeing it, you can hit the "w" key to show/hide this instead of clicking it
3) Do you already have another menu function open? If so you need to hit the <- arrow at the top to go back.
4) If you're on the web or desktop app, instead of going into the menu and clicking the filter button, you can just hit the "f" key which opens the filter
5) If this is on the mobile or tablet apps then the filter is up the top of the screen when looking at a board, with a little magnifying glass icon, not in the board menu
Let me know if that helps!
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event