Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Trello as a back end for a mobile app via the REST API?

Erik Nichols
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2020

Hi, 

My question is less about if this is technically possible, but rather if this is in line with the TOS.  I've read the TOS, but it's not clear to me if this is acceptable. 

What I'd like to do is create an application specific planner board on Trello and also create a mobile app that presents a mutable view of the board via the REST API.  The two would ultimately be sold to customers as a package.

Is this in line with the TOS?  Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2020

😐 you can ignore this. 

I built a Telegram bot with Trello using py-Trello on Wayscript as a webhook. There are also Trello modules on Wayscript you can use to reduce coding. Alternatively you can have own endpoints. There are also Trello triggers that you can use.  

Erik Nichols
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2020

Thanks for your response.  That's very interesting, but it doesn't answer my question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events