Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I limit Trello to Monday-Friday?

Jim Eichner March 20, 2023

I use Trello, including the Calendar power up and the Workspace Calendar, for scheduling tasks.  I don't want Tasks to automatically or manually be able to be scheduled for Saturday or Sunday, and I don't want Calendar views to include weekends.  I can't find a way to limit Trello in this way.  

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2023

Hi Jim! Welcome to the community!

Ohh I see! That would be a great feature indeed. Right now, there isn't a way or tool to block/exclude the Weekends on the calendar. :(

But I wanted to let you know that we have this as a feature request in our backlog, so I have added your feedback as an official “+1” to that request! Hope this helps! If you have any additional insights into your workflow and how this feature could make Trello even more awesome, please don’t hesitate to share. Thanks!

Jim Eichner March 21, 2023

Thanks Luciana!

Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2023

Anytime! :)

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2023

Hi @Jim Eichner !
It's Violetta from Planyway:)
While Trello doesn't provide this option, you can use Planyway power-up which is a free calendar that fully syncs with Trello. Among lots of extra calendar features that Calendar power-up lacks, it also has the option to define your working days.planyway-settings-account-settings.pngplanyway-settings-account-settings-settings.png 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events