Can I get a daily report of how many cards are overdue by user?

bluearrowtelematics March 22, 2021

The title basically explains it. I want an email nightly with a breakdown of how many cards are overdue by each user on the board. We're having a major issue with cards remaining overdue.

It would also be nice to have the average amount of time of overdue cards per user but that would be secondary.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

@bluearrowtelematics 

I am not at my computer, for report by user you need to create separate report variables and assembled them in the email. 

I am currently doing a project where it compute the OTD on each card. In that way they can do some analysis. We are test with Screenful now. To have this real-time you have find and use a power up. You might be able use smartfields but I am not certain they have the averages by individuals. 

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events