Can I filter to only view cards where the reminder is set to 'none'?

Gary Sakol September 1, 2022

I have a workspace with thousands of cards that I use with my team as an 'annual timeline'  (when someone marks the card as completed, we use the butler to automatically mark it as not completed and reset the date for one years time).  

The ability to set reminders is crucial to this, as it emails staff reminding them when something is needed. 

Whilst all cards have due dates set, some of the cards have the reminders set to 'none'. This means the staff member does not get an email saying the card is now due.  

I can't find an easy way of filtering the space to only see cards with no reminders set? Is this possible? 

Otherwise we will have to open each card individually, click on the date, and see if the reminder is set or not. 

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2022

Hi @Gary Sakol and welcome!

Have you checked our reporting tool? Blue Cat Reports is power-up that can help you sort, filter and organize all data and custom fields you have in Trello. 

You can use a list where date is filtered by "None" and see which cards don't have a due date set.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events