Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change a checklist on multiple cards?

Shelly Cotton July 31, 2018

Hi, I have a template card which contains x3 checklists which are used on my all cards (I copy the template card for each new one I create), is there a way I can amend one of the checklists on all cards?   I have tried deleting some of the items on the template card checklist but it does delete them on all the cards.  I also have butler and tried creating a rule to do this but cant find the right trigger to use.  I have found that i can select multiple cards using Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click but I am using a windows PC so not sure if this will work? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  I currently have circa 100 cards on my board which is only going to grow so it would be great if i can achieve this in bulk rather than amend every card individually when there is a change to be made.  If there is also a way to amend custom fields on all cards at once please let me know? thanks :-)

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 13, 2019

Hi @Shelly Cotton

With Unito you can easily sync across cards so you're not wasting valuable time doing repetitive deletes etc. Take a look at our Trello + Trello integration page, and sign up for a free trial to see what you think. I'm here if you need any assistance, or have any questions!

Unito (Trello + Trello Integration):

http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe

Best,

Unito

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2018

If a card is copied and then the original or copied card is edited, the changed will not reflect on any other cards. There are however a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync. You can read more about those here:
Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events