Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a text block in a card?

Elyse Belmont-Stroh October 29, 2020

The same way you can have "checklists" that can be moved around the card, I would like to know if I can add text blocks? Except from description (stay on top of the card) or Activity (stay at the end, and mostly used for conversation between users about the card's subject), is there a power-up that allows it to me? 

On a checklist, when I hit ENTER, it automatically creates another item of the checklist. I would like to be able to type little paragraphs and move it around through the card. 

Thank you all for your help! 

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2020

We do not offer any specific text boxes apart from the option to add a card description or comments. Depending on the length of the desired content to add, you might want to consider using a text field using our Custom fields Power-Up: https://help.trello.com/article/1067-using-the-custom-fields-power-up

The checklist items are supposed to be short and sweet - therefore it does not support any formatting such as line breaks at this time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events