Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar view workspace

Anouk Suwout January 23, 2023

Hi, how are we on no more than 20 selected boards when it comes to the calendar view? We have over 50 customers with each their own board and it's not possible to view your tasks in one screen for all of them. Thanks for the answer! Anouk

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2023

Hey @Anouk Suwout - if you had more than 20 boards on the Workspace Calendar View, it would not run smoothly and cause performance issues. 

Anouk Suwout January 24, 2023

Thanks for the answer! But .... what do we do then if we wanna see all the tasks we need to do in one overview? Do you have any suggestions? 

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2023

@Anouk Suwout - I'm not sure what your use case is so I'm unable to give a proper recommendation, but my recommendation would be to reduce the number of boards you need to monitor to fit the Workspace Calendar View, or find a Power-Up with advanced reporting requirements: https://trello.com/power-ups

Anouk Suwout January 24, 2023

Thank you! Our user case is that we have 50 customers with each their own board, as we communicate with them in this environment as well. We cannot put more customers on one board, as they will see each other's data and information then. And we cannot check 50 calendars a day to get an overview of all the tasks.
There are many power-ups, which one can I use for my purpose?

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
January 24, 2023

Hey @Anouk Suwout - I cannot give you recommendations for Power-Ups as I work on our Trello Support team and cannot endorse any Power-Ups I have not personally used, and I have not used any myself similar to your needs. I recommend searching for Power-Ups at the link I sent previously: https://trello.com/power-ups

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events