cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar view of multiple boards

Kate McMillan February 21, 2018

Hi 

I am new to Trello.

I have built about 10 new boards - one each for each of my accounts/projects.

I have upgraded so i can use the power-ups.

Can anyone tell me the best way to get a calendar view in Trello of all 10 boards at once so i can plan my daily tasks?

2 answers

2 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018

Hey Kate

You can have a "master calendar" that has all of your board's due dates, either within Trello or by linking your boards to an external calendar like Google.

Within Trello, you can enable the Planyway Calendar Power Up. See more about that here http://info.trello.com/power-ups/planyway-calendar (This is the method I recommend, as it's real-time reporting on the calendars for all boards and it's kept within Trello)

For linking to an external calendar, there are a few ways to accomplish this

1) Using the iCal feed: http://help.trello.com/article/811-viewing-cards-in-a-calendar-view

2) Use Cronofy for Trello: https://trello.cronofy.com (I recommend this if you're going the route of linking to external calendar)

Cronofy is a bit more reliable, and allows for quicker updates, as iCal feed only updates about once every 24 hours.

Kate McMillan February 22, 2018

Many thanks!

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2018

You're welcome. Please accept the answer so that other members of the community can benefit from it.

Massimiliano Verri March 13, 2019

Hi, I have tried installing this power-up; however, I am asked to select a board to install it for and I don't seem to manage to see all boards simultaneously. I am using a free account on Trello. Do I need to upgrade in order to see all my boards in the same calendar? Thanks

Like # people like this
Kevin Alvarez May 19, 2019

I am (was) having the exact same problem.  The offered solution sounded great until I realized I was asked to select one single board to connect with Plannyway.  I am still in the process of working on it but I get the feeling that once you connect to one board (any board) then you can use Plannyway as described.

Kelli Williams February 3, 2021

once you connect one board you can then add all the rest

Like # people like this
Suma mudan February 3, 2021

we cannot see all boards on Planyway until we upgrade to a paid plan

Kelli Williams February 3, 2021

Hmmm maybe because I am on the trial??

1 vote
coccoinomane November 16, 2019

If you don't mind connecting your Trello account to an external (free) service, I would recommend Calendar for Trello:

It is an open-source and well maintained tool.

Best wishes,
Guido

Becca Bomgardner April 14, 2020

when I signed up for this, it's not in English and I can't figure out how to fix it?

Stephanie Catudal May 29, 2020

Change the language at the end of the url. It came up in Italian. So change the /it/ to /en/

coccoinomane May 29, 2020

Thanks, I have update the link; now it points to the generic page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events