Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler won't open

Deleted user June 29, 2022

Trello was working fine all day. This evening I can't get Butler to open to add or view rules. I click on "Automation" and the selection box opens. Then I click on "Rules" and all I get is a momentary flash in the URL at the end of the string "Butler/rules" and then it's gone and nothing happens. I can't take a photo of the URL because it happens too quick. I've restarted the computer, logged out of my account and back in, nothing works. I even created a new board; again, nothing.

Capture.JPGCapture.2JPG.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2022

Hi Kathy, 

I'm not able to reproduce this behavior (I just tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari). What browser are you using? Do you have any browser extensions? If so, could you try disabling them and see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Deleted user June 30, 2022

I'm using Firefox. It works in Chrome this morning, but I would rather get it working in Firefox. I tried following the instructions at https://www.technipages.com/how-to-unblock-a-web-page-element-with-ublock-origin, but it doesn't seem to work. It really bugs me that it worked all day and then it didn't. As someone with an engineering mindset, I feel compelled to fix broken things...8 )

0 votes
Deleted user June 30, 2022

I found a workaround...Open Trello in Chrome or Edge, create the rule/button, then open Trello in Firefox; the rule/button appears as it should.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events